flippytale's STASHbusting (works in progress)

I am an artist, so I've started a lot of "good ideas" that have turned out to not be that at all. Some are still good, but I lost momentum by either getting bored with the work or distracted by a new more exciting idea. All of that is okay, but now so many of my UFOs are taking up space. It is time to clear the playing field.... (or be buried under a pile of partially sewn fabric)

Friday, April 20, 2007

Blue Geometric Quilt

Pattern I designed nearly ten years ago, have made it twice, this one. The one shown here was started in 2004. Earlier I made one in red and white using templates, it is basted and ready to quilt. Both take A LOT of fabric.

Wanted to work out the yardage and rotary cutting technique with this one and publish the pattern, but I still didn't calculate it right and had to add some more fabric at the end. Just need to finish the top, I don't know if I will ever publish the pattern, it may be too complicated. Would make a nice double bed size quilt.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and all the bits that go with it so I can finish up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home