flippytale's STASHbusting (works in progress)

I am an artist, so I've started a lot of "good ideas" that have turned out to not be that at all. Some are still good, but I lost momentum by either getting bored with the work or distracted by a new more exciting idea. All of that is okay, but now so many of my UFOs are taking up space. It is time to clear the playing field.... (or be buried under a pile of partially sewn fabric)

Friday, April 20, 2007

Medallion Quilt

Hidden behind my Blue Geometric Quilt is this top. I made it nearly ten years ago, just playing around, it would make a nice lap quilt if finished, I could give it away and let someone enjoy it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The bits and yardage to finish the Medallion Quilt

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home