flippytale's STASHbusting (works in progress)

I am an artist, so I've started a lot of "good ideas" that have turned out to not be that at all. Some are still good, but I lost momentum by either getting bored with the work or distracted by a new more exciting idea. All of that is okay, but now so many of my UFOs are taking up space. It is time to clear the playing field.... (or be buried under a pile of partially sewn fabric)

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Big Wild Roses

Wild Roses Big, made it, first picture piecing I drafted myself, not that thrilled with it when I got it done, so I hung it up hoping I would like it again someday. It is about twice as big as the 05 sktech

I may go a head and put it into a quilt after all (see 05)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home