flippytale's STASHbusting (works in progress)

I am an artist, so I've started a lot of "good ideas" that have turned out to not be that at all. Some are still good, but I lost momentum by either getting bored with the work or distracted by a new more exciting idea. All of that is okay, but now so many of my UFOs are taking up space. It is time to clear the playing field.... (or be buried under a pile of partially sewn fabric)

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Corduroy Quilt Top + Purple Triangles

Two are combined into one quilt!
It will be mostly Tucker's Quilt since I've positioned it at his favorite spot on the bed. He happy to model for me as well as test drive it right away.

Click on Tucker to read about my thoughts and progress:
Tucker07

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

He is too darn cute for words! (My male cat has decided that her really likes my husbands pillow... They fight over it, it is so funny, the cat will literally hold his ground!)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home