flippytale's STASHbusting (works in progress)

I am an artist, so I've started a lot of "good ideas" that have turned out to not be that at all. Some are still good, but I lost momentum by either getting bored with the work or distracted by a new more exciting idea. All of that is okay, but now so many of my UFOs are taking up space. It is time to clear the playing field.... (or be buried under a pile of partially sewn fabric)

Friday, June 08, 2007

HTML Table for UFO Tracking

I like HTML code, it is simple to rewrite, though a bit primitive compared to all the other fancy web editing programs out there. I and saw a table on Sewprimitive Quilting and really think it would be great for tracking my UFOs, I am putting it here and plugging in my own projects to see if it works. If it does then it may eventually reside on my side bar.


STATUS OF MY UFO's



















  Project Block Top Sandwich Quilting Binding Status
01) Blue Geometric X  
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home